Apple iPhone 6 Price & Specs
Processor: Apple A8 (20 nm)
RAM: 1 GB
Display: 4.7 inches
Camera: 8 MP
Battery: iOS 8
|Device Type||Smart Phone|
|Model||Apple iPhone 6|
|Announced||01 September, 2014|
|Released||01 September, 2014|
|2G Network||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G Network||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Network||LTE 700 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600|
|SIM <strong>SIM</strong> (Subscriber Identity Module) is a small card that contains mobile network subscriber's account information. This allows the phone using the card to attach to a mobile network. The SIM card is most commonly associated with GSM and UMTS mobile networks. Moving a SIM card from one phone to another allows a subscriber to switch mobile phones without having to contact their mobile network carrier. SIM cards can also be used by a phone to store limited amounts of data, such as phone numbers and text messages.||Micro SIM|
|Type <strong>Design Type</strong> called form factor refers to a mobile phone's size, shape, and style as well as the layout and position of major components of phone. There are three major form factors seen in mobile phones => bar phones, folding phones and sliding phones.||Bar|
|Dimensions||138.1 x 67 x 6.9 mm|
|Colors||Space Gray, Silver, Gold|
|Display Type <strong>Display Technology => </strong> A number of display technologies and types used in mobile phones => TFT (Thin Film Transistor), IPS (In-Place Switching), OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode), AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode), Super AMOLED (an even advanced version of AMOLED), Resistive Touchscreen (Resistive touchscreens contain two layer of conductive material with a very small gap between them which acts as a resistance), Capacitive Touchsceen (Capacitive touchscreen technology consists of a layer of glass coated with a transparent conductor)||IPS LCD|
|Resolution||750 x 1334 pixels|
|Display Colors <strong>Display Colors</strong> is refers to the number of different shades of colors that the screen is capable of displaying => 64K colors, 256K colors and 16 million colors, Obviously 16M is highest available range of colors and better than others.||16M colors|
|Pixel Density <strong>Pixel Density (PPI)</strong> is refers to the concentration of pixels on a particular display, measured in pixels per inch (ppi). Pixel density is calculated by dividing the diagonal pixel resolution of a display by its diagonal size, higher pixel density better display quality.||326 ppi density,|
Ion-strengthened Glass, Oleophobic Coating
|Operating System <strong>OS => </strong> Every computer system run on a base software called Operating System (OS). Operating System controls all basic operations of the computer (such as smartphone, PDAs, tablet computers and other handheld devices). The Operating System allows the user to install and run third party applications (apps), apps are used to add new functionality to the device.||iOS 8|
|User Interface <strong>UI</strong> or user interface of a device is the look and feel of the on-screen menu system. How it works, its color scheme, how it responds to button presses, all of these things are part of the user interface.||ios UI|
|Chipset <strong>Chipset</strong> is a group of integrated circuits designed to perform one or a more dedicated functions, often with real time computing constraints, Popular smartphones are equipped with more advanced embedded chipsets that can do many different tasks depending on their programming.||Apple A8|
|CPU <strong>CPU</strong> (Central Processing Unit) mostly known as processors, CPU processes instructions in order to carry out certain functions that make your device operate properly. Processors are often described as the brain of computers, smartphones and tablets, Smartphones and tablets rely on processors to carry out their every task, Processors are an incredibly important factor in selecting any type of computing device, including your smartphone.||Dual-core 1.4 GHz Typhoon|
|GPU <strong>GPU</strong> (Graphics Processing Unit) is a single-chip processor designed to rapidly manipulate and alter memory to accelerate the creation of images in a frame buffer intended for output to a display, This includes things such as lighting effects, object transformations, and 3D motion.||PowerVR GX6450|
|RAM (Memory) <strong>RAM</strong> (Random Access Memory) is a type of computer memory that can be accessed randomly, any byte of memory can be accessed without touching the preceding bytes that allows information to be stored and accessed quickly from random locations. RAM is the most common type of memory found in computer systems, smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices.||1 GB|
|Internal Storage <strong>Internal Storage</strong> is a data storage space (flash memory) mostly used in smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices where operating system, apps, music, photos, videos, files and other user data Is stored.||16 GB, 64 GB, 128 GB|
|Card Slot <strong>Memory Card Slot</strong> is a special slot for inserting a memory card. Memory cards allow you to expand the phone's built-in memory, A memory card (sometimes called a flash memory card or a storage card) is a small storage medium used to store data such as text, pictures, audio, and video, for use on small, portable or remote computing devices such as mobile phones, mp3 players, digital cameras.|
|Sensors <strong>Sensors</strong> are electronic components that detects and responds to some type of input from the physical environment. The specific input could be light, heat, motion, moisture, pressure and location, The output is generally a signal that is converted to use in computing systems, a location sensor, such as a GPS receiver is able to detect current location of your electronic device.||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, Barometer|
|Primary <strong>Camera</strong> is able to capture photographs and usually videos, The most important characteristics of a camera are the resolution (measured in megapixels), lens focus type (fixed or automatic), higher megapixel cameras are known to capture higher quality photos, but not always a good measurement of the photos quality.||8 MP - 1080p @60fps, 720p @240fps (Slo-Mo)|
|Secondary||1.2 MP, 720p, burst, HDR|
|Camera Features||1.5 mega pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous HD video and image recording, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, panorama, HDR, Video (1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps)|
|Flash <strong>Flash Light => </strong> There is commonly two types of flash lights are used in camera mobile phones, LED Flash (LED flash offers lower power consumption with drive circuitry that takes up very little room, LEDs can be strobed faster than any other light source), Xenon Flash (xenon flash produces an extremely intense full-spectrum white light for a very short duration)|
|Wi-fi <strong>Wi-Fi</strong> is a popular wireless networking technology using radio waves to provide high-speed network connections that allows devices to communicate without cords or cables, Wi-Fi is increasingly becoming the preferred mode of internet connectivity all over the world.||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot|
|Bluetooth <strong>Bluetooth</strong> is a wireless communications technology for exchanging data between mobile phones, headsets, computers and other network devices over short distances without wires, Bluetooth technology was primarily designed to support simple wireless networking of personal consumer devices.||v4.0 with A2DP|
|GPS <strong>GPS</strong> The Global Positioning System is a satellite-based radio navigation system, GPS permits users to determine their position, velocity and the time 24 hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world, In order to locate your position, your device or GPS receiver must have a clear view of the sky.||Yes + A-GPS support & Glonass|
|NFC <strong>NFC</strong> (Near field communication) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no more than a few inches.|
|Wireless Charging <strong>Wireless Charging</strong> (Inductive Charging) uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy between two objects. This is usually done with a charging station. Energy is sent through an inductive coupling to an electrical device, which can then use that energy to charge batteries or run the device.|
|GPRS <strong>GPRS</strong> (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G and 3G cellular communication system's global system for mobile communications (GSM), Generally, GPRS is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.|
|EDGE <strong>EDGE</strong> (Enhanced Data GSM Environment) is a wireless network technology generally considered the next step in the 2G network offers data transfer rates up to four times faster than ordinary GSM networks, Generally, EDGE is used for the purpose of wireless data transfer, such as sharing pictures and videos or browsing the Internet via a mobile phone connection.|
|Speed||GPRS, EDGE, 3G (HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps), 4G LTE|
|SMS <strong>SMS</strong> (Short Messaging Service) is a text messaging service component of phone, Web, or mobile communication systems. It uses standardized communications protocols to allow mobile phone devices to exchange short text messages over the networks.||Yes|
|MMS <strong>MMS</strong> (Multimedia Messaging Service) is a standard way to send messages that include multimedia content (audio clips, video clips and images) to and from mobile phones over wireless networks using the WAP protocol.|
|Email <strong>Email</strong> (Electronic Mail) is a system for receiving, sending, and storing electronic messages, Similar to a letter, email is text messages that may contain files, images, or other attachments sent via the internet to a recipient by using applications and software prograps. An email address is required to receive email, and that address is unique to the user.|
|Ring Tones||MP3, WAV|
|Alert Types||Vibration, ringtones|
|Handsfree||3.5mm Headphone Jack|
|Battery Type <strong>Battery Type => </strong> Cell phones run on various kinds of batteries depending on the manufacturer, phone size or shape and features. There are basically four types of cell phone batteries => Lithium Polymer, Lithium Ion, Nickel Metal Hydride and Nickel Cadmium.||Li-Poly (Lithium Polymer)|
|Capacity <strong>Battery Capacity</strong> is a measure (typically in Amp-hr) of the charge stored by the battery, and is determined by the mass of active material contained in the battery. The battery capacity represents the maximum amount of energy that can be extracted from the battery under certain conditions.||1810 mAh|
|Standby <strong>Standby Time</strong> is the total amount of time that you can leave your is fully charged, turned on and ready to send and receive calls or data transmissions before completely discharging the battery.||up to 250 hrs|
|Talk Time <strong>Talk Time</strong> is the longest time that a single battery charge will last when you are constantly talking on the phone under perfect conditions, Ambient temperature and highly dependent on the cellular network environment such as the distance to the closest cell network tower.||up to 14 hrs|
|Music Play||up to 50 hrs|
In 2014, Apple unveiled the iPhone 6. It was a member of Apple’s iPhone lineup and a significant improvement over the iPhone 5s. The iPhone 6’s main attributes and details include:
- Display: The device had a 4.7-inch Retina HD display with a 1334 x 750-pixel resolution.
- It was powered by Apple’s A8 chip, a 64-bit dual-core processor with a 1.4GHz clock speed.
- The device had a 1.2-megapixel front camera and an 8-megapixel rear camera.
- Memory: The iPhone 6 came in three storage sizes: 16GB, 64GB, and 128 GB.
- Operating system: The device used Apple’s iOS 8 operating system, which provided a number of features and applications.
- Battery life: The phone had a built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery that allowed for up to 14 hours of talk time and up to 10 hours of Wi-Fi Internet use.
Table of Contents
The iPhone 6 was significantly different from earlier iPhones in terms of design, being svelte and slim. The device felt upscale because of its metal frame and glass back. It was also a little bit wider and thinner than its predecessor, making it simpler to use with one hand.
The iPhone 6 offered a variety of features and functionalities for daily use, making it a well-rounded smartphone overall. Both users and reviewers agreed that it was a significant improvement over the iPhone 5s.
Iphone 6 price in Pakistan
The storage capacity and condition, as well as other variables, can affect the price of the iPhone 6 in Pakistan. Iphone 6 price in Pakistan is around 46,899.
IPhone 6 price in Pakistan is probably lower, though, as it is now an older model and has been replaced by several newer iPhone models like the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6 plus. Check websites like iShopping, OLX, or Daraz, to find the most recent iPhone 5s prices in Pakistan. Remember that prices on these websites can vary, and you should always exercise caution when buying from individual sellers.
Connectivity & Networking
The Apple iPhone 6 offered a variety of networking and connectivity options, such as:
- Cellular Network Compatibility: The device worked with GSM, CDMA, and LTE cellular networks, among others. This made it possible for users to use the Internet and place calls even when they were not connected to Wi-Fi.
- Wi-Fi: The device had dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac connectivity, enabling users to quickly connect to high-speed Wi-Fi networks.
- Bluetooth: The device was Bluetooth 4.0 compatible, enabling users to pair with a wide range of Bluetooth-enabled devices, including speakers, headphones, and smartwatches.
- The device had a GPS chip built-in, enabling users to use GPS-based services and applications like maps and navigation.
- NFC: The device featured near-field communication (NFC) technology, enabling users to use Apple Pay to make safe and practical payments.
- The device had a Lightning connector that could be used to charge the device, connect it to a computer, or connect it to other accessories.
The iPhone 6 offered users a wide range of networking and connectivity options, allowing them to stay connected and make the most of their devices.
Design of iPhone 6
The Apple iPhone 6’s design marked a significant change from the iPhones before it. The iPhone 6 was easier to use with one hand because it was more svelte, thinner, and larger than its predecessor, the iPhone 5s.
The iPhone 6 has several notable design elements, such as:
- Its dimensions were greater and thinner than those of earlier iPhone models, measuring 138.1 x 67 x 6.9 mm.
- Body: The device had a glass back and a metal frame, which gave it a more upscale appearance.
- Display: The iPhone 5s was significantly improved with a 4.7-inch Retina HD screen on this model.
- Home button: To unlock the device and make secure Apple Pay payments, the device had a Touch ID home button.
- Colors: There were three color options for the iPhone 6: Gold, Silver, and Space Gray.
Overall, the iPhone 6’s design was a significant advancement for Apple, and both users and reviewers praised it. The gadget felt high-end and provided a variety of features and abilities that made it a great option for daily use.
Memory of iPhone 6
There were three storage capacities offered for the Apple iPhone 6: 16, 64, and 128 GB. This gave users the option to select the ideal amount of storage for their requirements.
The storage options are broken down as follows:
- For basic users who didn’t need to store a lot of photos, videos, or music, 16GB of storage was a sufficient amount.
- 64GB: This choice provided a good compromise between storage and price. Most users who needed to store a modest amount of data could use it.
- 128GB: Of all the options, this one provided the most storage. It was perfect for users who required a large amount of storage for their documents, music, videos, and other files.
It’s important to remember that the iPhone 6’s memory was fixed; users had to select the appropriate amount of storage at the time of purchase. However, Apple provided free online storage through iCloud, allowing customers to easily access photos, videos, and other types of data stored in the cloud.
Overall, the iPhone 6’s memory options were created to meet the requirements of various users, and the integration of internal storage and cloud storage provided users with a versatile and practical way to store their data.
Processor of iPhone 6
The Apple iPhone 6’s A8 chip, a significant improvement over the iPhone 5s’ A7 chip, provided processing power. The 64-bit A8 chip was based on the ARM architecture and was intended to provide high performance and energy efficiency.
The A8 chip’s key attributes include the following:
- CPU: The dual-core A8 chip’s processing speed surpassed that of the A7 chip’s predecessor by 25%.
- A8 chip’s PowerVR GX6450 GPU was up to 50% faster than that of the previous generation.
- Power Efficiency: The A8 chip’s energy-saving design allowed the iPhone 6 to have a longer battery life than earlier iPhones.
- The A8 chip was able to work with Apple’s Metal framework, enabling programmers to create more intricate and powerful apps for the iPhone 6.
The A8 chip, which significantly outperformed the A7 chip from the previous generation, was a major contributor to the iPhone 6’s high performance and long battery life. The chip played a significant role in the iPhone 6’s popularity and reputation as a top-tier smartphone by enabling the device to run demanding apps and games with ease.
Camera specs of iPhone 6
Compared to the iPhone 5s’ camera, the Apple iPhone 6’s 8-megapixel iSight camera offered a significant improvement. The camera included a number of cutting-edge features and capabilities and was built to deliver high-quality photos and videos.
The iPhone 6’s camera features include, among others:
- Resolution: The camera’s 3264 x 2448 resolution allowed it to record high-definition images and videos.
- Aperture: The camera’s f/2.2 aperture helped it capture more light and take better pictures in low light.
- The camera had focus pixels, which made it possible for it to quickly and precisely focus.
- The optical image stabilization on the camera reduced blur in both still images and moving pictures.
- Video Capture: The camera was able to capture high-definition (1080p HD) video at 60 frames per second, providing smooth motion.
- Slow-Motion Video: The camera also had the ability to record 120 frames per second of slow-motion video, allowing users to capture the motion in breathtaking detail.
In general, the iPhone 6’s camera outperformed the cameras in earlier iPhone models, and both users and reviewers were pleased with it. The camera provided a wide array of cutting-edge features and abilities, which made it a great option for taking high-quality pictures and videos.
Performance of apple iphone 6
A well-liked smartphone with outstanding features and performance was the Apple iPhone 6. Here are a few of the iPhone 6’s key performance highlights:
- Display: The 4.7-inch Retina HD display on the iPhone 6 provided stunning visuals and vibrant colors. Additionally, the display was very responsive, which made using the device simple.
- Operating system: iOS 8, Apple’s most recent mobile operating system at the time, was included with the iPhone 6 when it was first released. A number of new features and enhancements were included in iOS 8, such as a more user-friendly interface, better notifications, and expanded third-party app functionality.
- Battery Life: The iPhone 6 had a great battery life that allowed users to use it all day long without having to recharge. The A8 chip, in conjunction with the optimized operating system, and the device’s energy-efficient design allowed it to have a long battery life.
- Performance: The A8 chip, a significant upgrade over the A7 chip used in the iPhone 6, provided the iPhone 6 with its power. High-demand apps and games could be easily run on the device thanks to the A8 chip’s high performance and energy efficiency.
- Camera: The iPhone 6’s camera was a significant upgrade over the camera in earlier iPhone models, and it provided a number of cutting-edge features and capabilities. The camera was well-liked by both users and reviewers and was made to take high-quality pictures and videos.
Apple iPhone 6 different City Prices in Pakistan
|Price in Islamabad||Rs 46,899/-|
|Price in Lahore||Rs 46,899/-|
|Price in Karachi||Rs 46,899/-|
|Price in Faisalabad||Rs 46,899/-|
|Price in Peshawar||Rs 46,899/-|
|Price in Quetta||Rs 46,899/-|
A renowned smartphone, the Apple iPhone 6, was unveiled in 2014. The device received positive reviews from both users and reviewers and was a significant upgrade over earlier iPhones in terms of features, performance, and design.
The 4.7-inch Retina HD display on the iPhone 6 provided stunning visuals and vibrant colors. It was released alongside iOS 8, Apple’s most recent mobile operating system, and was powered by the A8 chip, which offered high performance and energy efficiency.
The iPhone 6’s camera was also a significant upgrade over earlier iPhone models, offering a variety of cutting-edge features and functionalities. Both users and reviewers gave the camera high marks for its ability to take beautiful pictures and videos.
In general, the highly regarded iPhone 6 was a smartphone with excellent performance, features, and design. The product, which marked a significant improvement over earlier iPhones, was well-received by both users and reviewers.
What is the price of iPhone 6 in Pakistan?
The price of the iPhone 6 is 46,899.
Apple iPhone 6 Launch Date?
September 2014 is the launch date of the Apple iPhone 6.
What is iPhone 6 16GB price in Pakistan?
The price of the iPhone 6 16 GB price in Pakistan is 46,899.
What is iPhone 6 128GB price in Pakistan?
The price of the iPhone 6 16 GB price in Pakistan is 48,000.
Disclaimer: The Apple iPhone 6 prices listed on this page are sourced from local shops and dealers and are updated daily. While we strive for accuracy, we cannot guarantee that the price information of the Apple iPhone 6 provided on this page is 100% correct, as human error is possible. We recommend that you visit your local shop for exact pricing information. Thank you for your understanding.